Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life is a Fairy tale

Hi Blogging friends as you may of noticed lately I'm a HUGE fan of Mixed Media and as an avid scrapbooker I sometimes find it difficult to find the balance in between my scrapbooking and my mixed media projects.... So sometimes I combine the two and glimmer mist makes that super easy!
 
 This layout features Papers from 7 Dots Studio, 7 Gypsies tissue papers, Kaisercraft flowers, Prima Leaves, a Unity Stamp and of course a generous helping of Glimmer Mists
 
 I used a pooling effect for this layout and I used a heat gun to help set the colour.
The Glimmer Mist colours I used were Blackberry Cordial, Cadillac Pink, Black Magic, Mallard & Trunk Bay
 
 I also added some texture with Gesso to finish it off. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments: