Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal - Main Kit

Hi wonderful people today I would like to share my projects using the main kit from My Creative Scrapbook, This kit features the brand new paper company called Carta Bella and their papers are DIVINE!!!! I just love them.

So here is the Drop Dead Gorgeous Kit
And now for the layouts I created. 

2 Angels

Beautiful Moments

With this layout I created a full step by step tutorial to show how I created this layout watch out for it on the My Creative Scrapbook Blog.

Pure Organic Sugar :)
 Last but not least Pretty Blossoms... I have to say I am in love with this big flowers :)

Thanks for stopping by Ill be back a little later with the Limited Edition Reveal :)

2 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Such beautiful layouts Zoe...love them all!

glorygirl said...

Oh my goodness! It's a post like this that makes me want to subscribe again! What absolutely gorgeous layouts!!!