Saturday, July 6, 2013

Snapshots

Hey, so as you can see apart from my guest design spot at ScrapThat! last month I really have not done much scrapping! Not 100% sure why after 4 years of being on Design Teams and having deadlines all the time I needed a break! I have refocused on who I want to be a scrapbooker, I will buy the products I like and create when I want! Sounds like a lot to ask doesn't it? lol

So here's my plan (yes creating deadlines for myself, but not really) All I want to do right now is enjoy my scrappy supply and blog once or twice a week. I'm also on a weightloss journey and we are renovating our 3000 sq ft house so I may even share some of those pictures too! I want to reclaim my blog and make it about my kids, my husband, my house, my dog, my cat and my creative side.

SO I purchased the Echo Park Here&Now collection while in Halifax last month, I cracked it open a couple of days ago and finished a layout today, I found this freebie for the silhouette and I LOVED it so much I cut the shapes right away!


So this is what I came up with, lots of layers using the negative layers from the silhouette.


When vellum was a big thing all those years ago I hated it! Never knew what to do with it, but I actually love it now, it adds such a nice layer.


And I'm totally in with the sequin craze.


Well thats it, I love that my creative spirit is back with me! It's been too long! Have a great evening. 

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Zoe! It's Ali, from the Annapolis Valley, NS... :) So glad to have found your blog! Beautiful LO... pretty clusteriong-- loved all your little details! ;) Great job.

DeeDee said...

Beautiful! :) I always come by to look at your layouts. I'm glad you haven't given up.

Send Flower Pakistan said...

Great layout! Love all the embellishments and the posed material. Such a nice page and thaughts. Thanks for sharing this..Elles Studio Wholesale Australia