Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Long......






OMG it's been so long since my last post I even had to sign in! lol

Well not much has been happening, training for my new job is exhausting, I got my hours finalised and they are so late I wont be able to do them so now I have put in a memo to change my hours to part time! Working til 1am with 3 children jumping on you at 5.30 in the morning is a recipe for disaster! plus I wont have any time to scrap! lol

Ok I did a couple of LO's today, this is from Prima's build a page it's a birthday pressie for my very good friend, I really enjoyed making it.






And then one of me 7 years ago in Petra Jordan! what an amazing place I will never ever forget that holiday!!! This is based on Jemma's Scrapbook Star Sketch.

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Such beautiful feminine pages!

and... OMG ZOE I LOVE your new haircut!!!!! It is super cute on you!!!! :) :) :)